The Great Cossacks Voices
Polyphonic Russian KOUBAN ensemble, exclusively made up professional Russian and Ukrainian artists, unites the most beautiful voices from prestigious operas, such as those of Saint-Pétersbourg, Moscow, Kiev or of former soloists of the choirs of the Red Army.
"You will keep an unforgettable memory of this concert, but also a certain nostalgia of Eternal Russia, whose Kouban Cossacks Polyphonies, are the keepers of the vocal tradition, because this ensemble has this extra bit of soul which gives life to popular music and engages the audience"
The growing popularity of the Cossacks of Kouban took them to the best international stages, in cathedrals, the most famous churches and on prestigious stages in France, Belgium, Great Britain and Switzerland
- Paris - American Cathedral, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, St. Sulpice
- UNESCO Brussels - St. Michael Cathedral
Like in many festivals
- International Festival of the Abbey of Sylvanès
- International Festival of Sacred Music of Montpellier
- Festival of the Briard Country
- Musical Autumn of Taverny
On television and on radio stations
- Les Fabuleux Destins - FR3
- Thé au café France 2
- Toute la nuit ensembles France 5